I noticed some weeks ago that there was a problem with the lights/shadows of some floors when i use them outdoors, u r all a wonder, no one has complained! But i've been remaking them all.
I'll add an updated download in the post itself and also a file with all together at the end of this one so u dont have to download them one by one in case u know u already have them all. When u get the new version(s), just delete the old one(s) from your Mods file.
This is the list of those affected:
- Brick floors 1 & 2.
- Collection 2 floors.
- Collection 3 floors 1 & 2.
- Collection 5 floors.
- Cotto floors 2 & 3.
- Hydraulic floors 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
- Old Tiles 1.
- Wood floors 2, 3 & 4.
Here u have the file with all of them updated and fixed:
50 different swatches.
- Floors. 10 swatches (adfly)
- Full Wall Tiles. 10 swatches (adfly)
- 3/4 Wall Tiles. 30 swatches (adfly)
Or you can download them all merged in 1 file (adfly).
Outdoors lights issue.
100 different swatches.
This one took me a while. But I'm happy with how it turned out. Hope you enjoy.
There are 5 packages, 20 swatches each:
- Full Wall Tiles (download adfly)
- Half Wall Tiles (download adfly)
- Full Wall Paint (download adfly)
- White Strim Paint (download adfly)
- White Strim Paper (download adfly)
Or you can download the 5 packages merged (adfly).